Why build a talent pipeline?
How it works?
- Detailed description of the candidate profiles to be included in the talent pipeline and agreement on key performance indicators (number of relevant registered candidates – number of hires throughout the year)
- Ongoing generic attraction of these profiles through professional networks, the Careers International database and possibly third party channels such as universities, business schools and alumni associations.
- More targeted attraction of candidates around open vacancies
- CV screening of all registered candidates to guarantee the overall quality of the pipeline
- Phone qualification of the candidates expressing an interest in open jobs (to check motivation in job, location and salary expectations) and integration of the most relevant in your recruitment process.
- Live interaction with candidates at least two times a year through onedaywith
FULL CONTROL ON COSTS WHILE INCREASING THE QUALITY OF HIRES
To activate passive jobseekers you don’t have the time to contact
To have a talent pool at hand when vacancies arise
To be on the radar screen of qualified candidates when they consider a career change
To build your employer brand among strategic talent on the long run